To connect your Zoho email account to omni.us using IMAP and SMTP settings, just go through these steps and provide the required information:
1. Sender Name and Email:
- Sender Name: [Your Name]
- Email: [Your Zoho Email Address]
2. App Password:
- To set up the connection, you’ll need to generate an App Password from your Zoho account if you have 2-factor authentication enabled. Here’s how to generate an App Password:
- Log in to your Zoho account.
- Navigate to the security settings or account settings.
- Look for the section related to App Passwords or Two-Factor Authentication.
- Generate a new App Password specifically for omni.us.
- Note down the generated App Password.
3. SMTP and IMAP Settings:
- IMAP Server: imappro.zoho.com
- Port: 993
- Encryption: SSL/TLS
- SMTP Server: smtppro.zoho.com
- Port: 587 (not 465)
- Encryption: STARTTLS (or TLS)
Make sure you use the App Password you generated in step 2 when configuring your email to connect to Zoho’s SMTP server. Hence, do not use your regular email password.
After providing these settings and credentials, your Zoho email account should be successfully connected to omni.us via IMAP and SMTP.
This will allow you to send and receive emails through omni.us using your Zoho email account while maintaining the security of 2-factor authentication.
I’m Md Tangeer Mehedi, a highly skilled and experienced Cold Email Marketing Specialist.
I believe that sending cold emails is an excellent method for connecting with people globally because nearly everyone has an email address.
I’ll share effective strategies, assist you in crafting compelling email templates, and provide insights on how to navigate the sometimes tricky process of reaching out to potential clients or partners. 🚀🎯